Looking for a west indian supermarket near you? Here is a list of some of the best west indian supermarkets in the UK:
1. Caribbean Food Centre
2. Island Foods
3. Tropical Foods
4. Afro-Caribbean Supermarket
5. West Indian Supermarket Ltd
6. Caribbean Choice
7. The Island Shop
8. Caribbean Food Store
9. Jamaican Food Store
10. Roti Shop & More.
West indian foods include :rice and peas, curry chicken, jerk chicken, roti, plantain, dumplings, custard tart.
You can find all of these ingredients and more at any west indian supermarket near you.
Top west indian food recipes :
1. Curry Chicken – https://www.thespruceeats.com/curry-chicken-recipe-3217739
2. Jerk Chicken – https://www.thespruceeats.com/jamaican-jerk-chicken-recipe-3217768
3. Roti – https://www.thespruceeats.com/roti-recipe-3217777
4. Plantain – https://www.thespruceeats.com/how-to-cook-plantains-3217775
5. Custard Tart – https://www.thespruceeats.com/custard-tart-recipe-3217786
Benefits of west indian food :
1. It is packed with flavor.
2. It is a good source of nutrients.
3. It can be easily made at home.
4. It is relatively inexpensive.
5. It is readily available in supermarkets.
So what are you waiting for? Head to your nearest west indian supermarket and get cooking!
Where is west india?
West india is a region of the subcontinent of india consisting of the indian states of goa, gujarat, maharashtra, rajasthan, and karnataka. It is also a region of the western part of the country. The region has a coastline along the arabian sea and the bay of bengal. The region includes the union territories of Dadra and Nagar Haveli, and Daman and Diu. West india is a culturally diverse region with a wide variety of languages spoken, including Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi, and Konkani.
What is the population of west india?
The population of west india is estimated to be around 550 million as of 2020. This makes it the second most populous region in the country after north india. The majority of the population is Hindu, followed Muslims and Christians. The region is also home to a large number of tribals and nomads.
What are the major cities in west india?
The major cities in west india include Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai. These cities are home to a large number of industries and businesses. They are also the main centres of education and culture. Other important cities in the region include Pune, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, and Surat.
What is the climate of west india?
The climate of west india varies from tropical to subtropical. The region experiences hot and humid summers, with temperatures reaching up to 40 degrees Celsius. The winters are mild, with temperatures usually ranging from 15 to 20 degrees Celsius. The region receives heavy rainfall during the monsoon season.
Use our tool below to find a west indian supermarket near me.