Looking for some halloween food ideas for kids?
Halloween is a fun time for kids, and it’s even more fun when they can enjoy some delicious Halloween themed foods! Here are some great ideas for Halloween food that your kids will love:
– Spooky Spider Sandwiches: Make some simple spider sandwiches spreading black olive tapenade on whole wheat bread, then adding a few sliced black olives for the spider legs.
– Mummy Dogs: These hot dogs wrapped in pre-made croissant dough are sure to be a hit with the kids! Simply wrap the hot dogs in the dough, bake according to package directions, then add two dots of ketchup or mustard for the eyes.
– Witch Finger Cookies: This classic cookie gets a spooky makeover for Halloween! Make your favorite sugar cookie recipe and use green food coloring to tint the dough. Then shape the dough into long, slender fingers and bake as directed. Add a few drops of red food coloring to the tips of the cookies to create bloody fingernails.
– Graveyard Cupcakes: These chocolate cupcakes are decorated to look like little gravesites. Top them with green frosting, then use Oreo cookies, crushed up chocolate sandwich cookies, or chocolate chips to create the dirt. Add gummy worms peeking out of the graves for an extra creepy touch!
– Jack O’ Lantern Fruit Bowls: These are so easy to make and really add some festive flair to your Halloween spread! Simply cut oranges in half and scoop out the insides, then use a black Sharpie to draw on jack o’ lantern faces. Fill the bowls with your favorite fruit salad or other Halloween snacks.
– Bloody Brain Dip: This gruesome looking dip is actually just delicious guacamole tinted pink with a few drops of red food coloring! Serve it with tortilla chips for dipping and watch as the kids gobble it up.
– Witch’s Brew: This green punch is perfect for a Halloween party! Simply mix together some lime sherbet, lemon-lime soda, and green food coloring. Serve it in a cauldron or punch bowl with dry ice for a spooky effect. Thanks for dropping and be sure to use our free tool on supermarket near me open.