Looking for a big waitrose near me in the Uk? Here is a list of some of the biggest waitrose locations in the country:
– Waitrose & Partners, London
– Waitrose & Partners, Birmingham
– Waitrose & Partners, Manchester
– Waitrose & Partners, Glasgow
– Waitrose & Partners, Edinburgh
– Waitrose & Partners, Liverpool
– Waitrose & Partners, Cardiff
– Waitrose & Partners, Brighton
– Waitrose & Partners, Canterbury
– Waitrose & Partners, Ipswich
– Waitrose & Partners, Norwich
– Waitrose & Partners, Exeter
– Waitrose Supermarket, Belfast
– Lidl supermarket, Dublin.
– Morrison’s supermarket, Belfast.
– Sainsbury’s supermarket, Birmingham.
– Asda supermarket, Liverpool.
– Tesco supermarket, Manchester.
– Iceland supermarket, Glasgow.
– Aldi supermarket, London.
If you’re looking for a specific Waitrose location, be sure to check their website for store hours and directions. You can also find the nearest Waitrose location using their store locator. Enjoy your shopping trip!
Waitrose is a chain of British supermarkets, founded in 1904. It is part of the John Lewis Partnership, which also owns the John Lewis department stores. As of August 2016, Waitrose has 346 branches across the United Kingdom, including 60 “Little Waitrose” convenience branches, all located within London. The company has a royal warrant to supply groceries, wine, and spirits to Queen Elizabeth II and her husband Prince Philip. In the 2015 Sunday Times Top 25 Best Big Companies to Work For, Waitrose was ranked 14th overall; in 2016 it climbed to 11th place.
In 1905, Walter May and Frank Lynn opened the first Waitrose grocery store in Acton, West London. The brand became part of the John Lewis Partnership when Waitrose was merged with John Lewis in 1937. In 2004, Waitrose opened a convenience store format, “Little Waitrose”, in London. By August 2016, there were 60 Little Waitrose stores.
In September 2014, Waitrose announced that it would become the first British supermarket to source all of its eggs from cage-free hens the end of 2017. The decision was made in response to public opinion and increasing demand for cage-free eggs. In October 2015, Waitrose became the first major UK supermarket to commit to sourcing only sustainable palm oil 2021. The decision was made as a result of growing awareness of the environmental impact of palm oil production.
Waitrose has been awarded five stars for food safety and hygiene the UK Food Standards Agency. The company has also been certified as a Living Wage employer the Living Wage Foundation.
In 2016, Waitrose was ranked 11th in the Sunday Times Top 25 Best Big Companies to Work For. Employees cited job security, good pay and benefits, and a pleasant working environment as reasons for their satisfaction with the company.Waitrose was also rated highly for its commitment to social and environmental responsibility.
Use our tool below, enter your postcode and find a big waitrose near me.